Why waste money when you can get things for free

How to Watch India vs New Zealand Matches Live?

Get ready for the excitement of live cricket action. India is hosting New Zealand for 3 T20Is & 2 test matches. The series promises to be entertaining with some very good players on both sides. Meanwhile, you can watch India vs New Zealand live for free with your recharge plan. Jio, airtel, and Vi have come up with cricket packs to keep you entertained on a budget. Get a complimentary Disney+ Hotstar subscription with your recharge plan to watch India vs New Zealand Live for free. You can also watch Ind vs NZ live matches by redeeming Flipkart Supercoins to get Disney+ Hotstar subscription. So watch team India live in action.

Date Match Centres  Time Match Venues
Nov 17, Wed

India vs New Zealand, 1st T20I

7:00 PM Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Nov 19, Fri

India vs New Zealand, 2nd T20I

7:00 PM JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
Nov 21, Sun

India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I

7:00 PM Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Nov 25, Thu - Nov 29, Mon

India vs New Zealand, 1st Test

9:30 AM Green Park, Kanpur
Dec 03, Fri - Dec 07, Tue

India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test

9:30 AM Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

SPORTS NEWS

How To Watch T20 World Cup Live For Free?

Read Now

How To Watch Ind Vs Pak T20 Match Live For Free?

Read Now

Best Live Cricket Streaming Sites List To Watch Cricket Online

Read Now

Top 32 Fantasy Cricket Websites in India [Updated]

Read Now

How to Get Hotstar Premium Membership for Free?

Read Now

Hotstar New Plans Price, Benefits & More

Read Now

India New Zealand

India vs New Zealand is always a special treat for all cricket fans. The series brings two top teams against each other. The 3 match T20I series will be followed by 2 test matches. Both teams are expected to make some changes and give youngsters a chance. Nevertheless, it promises to be an entertaining contest. So enjoy the live-action and stay tuned for all the offers and updates to make your experience more fun.