We don't support landscape mode yet.
Baba Ramdev established the Patanjali Ayurved Limited in 2006 along with Acharya Balkrishna with the objective of establishing science of Ayurveda in accordance and coordination with the latest technology and ancient wisdom
Patanjali Ayurved produces products in the categories of personal care and food. The company manufactures more than 900 products including 45 types of cosmetic products and 30 types of food products. According to Patanjali, all the products manufactured by Patanjali are made from Ayurveda and natural components Patanjali has also launched beauty and baby products.Patanjali Ayurvedic manufacturing division has over 300 medicines for treating a range of ailments and body conditions, from common cold to chronic paralysis
On the basis of customer reviews we compiled a list of top 10 Patanjali Products of Daily use which not only promise to give their customer a healthy routine... but fulfil its commitment of providing a natural life style..... Checkout the List below :-
NOTE :- It may be possible that some of the products is not available currently on Amazon But you can purchase the same from its official website - https://www.patanjaliayurved.net/ or visit nearest Patanjali Store
1 ) PATANJALI GHEE Patanjali cow ghee not only fulfills the daily requirement for fat, also give your body nutritional and medicinal values. It helps in fighting insomnia, has curative and healing properties. This desi ghee is made from milk fat from cow’s milk.
2) Patanjali Whole Wheat Atta This atta is rich in carbohydrates and helps in digestion. It is wholesome flour as it uses whole grain, which is rich in antioxidants that improves digestion and lowers the risk of diabetes. This atta is 100% organic, with no pesticides or chemicals included. It act as an effective laxative, also rich in magnesium and helps in keeping gastrointestinal function normal.
3) Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice Aloe Vera juice is good for health, it is also useful in acidity, gas, digestion problem, joint pain and many more. Aloe Vera is good for skin and body, as it helps in detoxification, weight loss, diabetes, hair burn etc. Drink aloe vera juice before you sleep it can do wonders while you are sleeping.
4) Kalpamrit Amla Juice Gooseberry or Amla juice is full of nutrients, provides not only essential minerals and vitamins to your body, but also helps in preventing and managing most common, widespread diseases. Amla is rich in Vitamin C thus it helps in slowing down ageing process, metabolism, prevents viral and supports& boost immune system.
5) Patanjali Oats Patanjali oats is a healthy everyday breakfast made from premium quality natural ingredients without any artificial flavouring. These Oats are rich in fibre and iron, which is good for balancing body weight and cholesterol. Patanjali Oats comes in many different tasty flavours without any added chemicals.
6) Patanjali Mix Fruit juice Patanjali mix fruit juice taste same as other brand juices, it is full of nutrients without any added preservative or saturated fats. After opening the pack the juice will not sour like other juices, it is healthy for whole family. Patanjali has a wide range of different tasty flavours including litchi, apple, orange and so on.
7) Patanjali Salt Baba Ramdev salt enhances the taste in the food and it is widely used in the preparation of every cuisine for a flavour and delightfulness. It is rich in iron and iodine which helps in curing sour throat and improving mental and physical growth. This salt can be used in preparation of almost all dishes, vegetables and salad.
8) Patanjali Mustard Oil Mustard Oil in India is daily used in the kitchens for preparing tasty dishes and pickles. This mustard oil is made from mustard seeds and free from argemone oil. It smells like fresh mustard seeds, aroma of this oil is very strong which makes you feel hungry.
9) Patanjali Dal Dals are very commonly used in the Indian cuisine. It is hard to find an Indian household that does not stock up different types dals. Patanjali has wide range of dal, Arhar dal, masoor dal, chana dal, moong dal and mix dal. These pulses are rich in protein and vitamins each dal has its own nutritional values.
10) Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice Patanjali rice is procured from foothills of Himalayas and states like Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand. These basmati rice grains are long and slender with tempting taste, mouth- watering aroma and fluffy texture that you want to eat with every dish and vegetable.
Invalid Input Pressed !!!
Invalid Input Pressed !!!