Axis Bank Ltd is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 3304 branches, 14,003 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 55,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.28 trillion (US$20 billion) (as on March 31, 2017). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses. As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI). Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others.