Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Launched In India: Specifications, Price, and More
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite launched in India for Rs. 38,999 for 6GB+128GB.
- By :
- | Views: 1094
- UPDATED ON: 21 Jan 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is now launched in India for you to buy. The latest Galaxy edition phone is a toned-down version of the Note 10 that was launched last year.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes up with companies own Exynos 9810 SoC, it has a 4,500mAh battery, and sports triple rear cameras at the back.
It sports an Infinity-O display with the cutout set in the centre and a square-shaped back camera module settled in the upper left corner.
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor and has the S Pen built-in with Bluetooth combination. Also know the Top Mobile Brands Of 2020 by clicking on the link given.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Launch Date
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite launched today, which is 21st January 2020. The launch date was confirmed on Twitter on the official page of Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Price In India
The latest Samsung mobile phone Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is launched in India and is priced for Rs. 38,999 for 6GB + 128GB. The price for an 8GB+128GB model is Rs. 40,999.
The Note 10 Lite is available in three colours which are Aura Black, Aura Glow, and Aura Red.
The pre-bookings open today at 2 pm. The Galaxy Note 10 will go on sale on all major online and offline retailers starting from February 3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Launch Offers
The launch offer on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is running an upgrade promotion that will offer the existing Samsung smartphone owners a discount of up to Rs. 5,000 on the purchase of Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has a 6.7-inch Full HD+, Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with 20:9 ratio if a pixel density of 394ppi.
- The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner and comes with the S Pen stylus built-in.
- The mobile is powered by the 2.7GHz Exynos 9810 octa-core SoC, which is paired with 6GB and 8GB RAM option only.
- There is an internal storage of 128 GB which can further be expanded via MicroSD card up to 1TB.
- The Galaxy Note 10 Lite has a triple rear camera setup.
- It has a 12-megapixel wide-angle camera and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens.
- A 32-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture to take care of selfies and video calls.
- The Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes equipped with a 4,500mAh battery.
Here is the newly launched smartphone for you. We have included every detail. You can buy the smartphone from 3rd February 2020. There are three colours for you to choose from and it will be soon in your hands.